One of my favourite things: leading workshops to introduce people to the how and why of social media. Despite the seeming ubiquity of social media, I often encounter people who are flummoxed by Facebook, tormented by Twitter, puzzled by Pinterest and left out on LinkedIn.
My Social Media 101 Workshop on February 3, 2017 can help. Over the course of six hours, we cover:
- The benefits of a social media presence in 2017 and beyond
- Blogging for business
- What’s so great about Twitter?
- Making the most of LinkedIn
- Using Facebook for business
- Getting started with Instagram and Pinterest
- Why content marketing works so well with social media; how to integrate them
- Saving time with smart automation tools
- Avoiding pitfalls!
- And much more
By the end of the day, participants feel a lot more confident about how and why to use social media for both work and pleasure.
If you could benefit from this learning, please check out the Eventbrite page. Or, if you have a friend or colleague who needs to get up to speed with social media, please pass along the link.