That’s why I’ve decided to offer an intensive half-day workshop all about this micro-blogging tool. Participants will learn to use Twitter to follow news, to connect with influencers, to uncover business opportunities or to spread their nonprofit organization’s message.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Optimizing your bio
- Learning Twitter etiquette: following, direct messages and more
- Finding influencers
- Protecting yourself against hackers and phishers
- Hashtag best practices
- Safely scheduling tweets; the dangers of over-automation
- Dashboards like Hootsuite and TweetDeck
- Why you should use lists, and how to set them up
- The power of persistent searches
- Participating in Twitter chats and parties
- Benefiting from tools like Topicurious and ManageFlitter
- Curating tweets with Storify and Paper.li
- And more!
Each participant will receive a Twitter workbook so that learning can continue after the workshop is over.
Space is limited. I like to keep the group small.
Interested? Please let me know. And feel free to spread the word to your friends.