Ready for fall? Most of us in the Toronto area are dealing with hot humid weather, so fall should seem like a relief. If you’ve been struggling with understanding social media, my next Hands-on Social Media workshop may also be a relief to you.
I’ve been running this workshop for a few years (although I update it every time). Many of the people who attend say they’re fed up with trying to figure out social media on their own. Or, they’ve been hoodwinked by some of the “social media snake oil” people out there, who promise fame and riches if you’ll just let them manage your Twitter feed.
In our small hands-on group, you can learn, ask questions and get expert tips. By the end of the day, you will be much more confident about moving forward with social media in your life and your business, and you will be able to make informed choices about which tools might be best for your particular needs.
Here’s what the workshop offers you:
- A comfortable environment where you can ask questions and get honest answers.
- Advice about developing a strategy for using social media in your communications and/or marketing.
- Up-to-date information about the latest social media tactics and tools.
- Tips to help you be more productive with social media (including the intelligent use of automation tools).
- Suggestions for resources to help you keep learning about social media, because it’s constantly changing.
- Networking with other smart, friendly people.
- A delicious gourmet lunch.