Spring is in the air, at last. And so are plans for my next Hands-on Social Media Workshop in Oakville, Ontario. If you’re in the Greater Toronto area, particularly the west end, I hope you will join us on May 9.
I’ve been running this workshop for a few years (although I update it every time). Many of those who sign up tell me they’re tired of trying to figure out social media on their own. In our small group, they can learn, ask questions and get expert tips. By the end of the day, they’re confident about moving forward with social media in their businesses, and can make informed choices about which tools might be best for their particular situation.
Here’s what the workshop offers you:
- A comfortable environment where you can ask questions and get honest answers.
- Advice about developing a strategy for using social media in your communications and/or marketing.
- Up-to-date information about the latest social media tactics and tools.
- Tips to help you be more productive with social media (including the intelligent use of automation tools).
- Suggestions for resources to help you keep learning about social media, because it’s constantly changing.