Last week I spoke about one of my favourite topics, podcasting, to one of my favourite groups, Silicon Halton, a grassroots high-tech community of people who “make a living, make meaning and make things happen in technology in Halton Region,” just west of Toronto.
If you’re thinking about podcasting as part of your content marketing program, take a look at the presentation slides, which cover:
- What’s a podcast anyway?
- Why podcasting can become an important part of your marketing or communications program.
- How good sound will separate you from the amateurs.
- Why Google hates your podcast, and how to get around this limitation.
- An overview of software and gear to start podcasting.
- A quick podcasting workflow.
Do you have questions about podcasting? Let’s talk.