Upon request, I have extended the early-bird pricing for my next Hands-on Social Media Workshop by one day. This means you can still save if you register by the end of day, December 18.
If you’ve been promising yourself you’d learn more about social media in the new year, this is your chance. Over the course of the day on January 17, 2014, we’ll cover:
- The importance of having a communications/marketing strategy before getting deeply into social media
- Blogging for business: Why and how to blog; advantages of the WordPress platform
- Becoming a Twitter power user: Shortcuts; using a dashboard like Hootsuite or TweetDeck; setting up lists; joining chats; persistent searches; following influencers; gaining valuable followers
- Making the most of LinkedIn: Optimizing your profile; joining groups, participating in discussions
- Using Facebook for business: Setting up a business page; winning likes; engaging with your community; pitfalls of Facebook
- Advantages of GooglePlus: Search, Circles, Hangouts, Communities and more
- Pinning with Pinterest: How brands are using Pinterest; setting up boards; building a following
- How to integrate social media into your daily activities
- How to keep learning
If you’re an entrepreneur, freelancer or job seeker or work for a small- to medium-sized business, you can enhance your marketing and lead generation through social media. Those employed by larger organizations who need to get up to speed with social media will also benefit from this workshop.
The group size is strictly limited so you can get individual help.