I’m delighted to be presenting a workshop under the Silicon Halton banner in September. If you’re in the Greater Toronto Area, please check this out. And can you help spread the word? Thanks.
In this Silicon Halton workshop, you’ll learn what content marketing is all about, and how you can use it to make connections and win business.
Why should you care about content marketing? Because creating and sharing useful, relevant content on a regular basis can help build word-of-mouth buzz, boost your search engine optimization, make you known as a thought leader, and ultimately generate leads.
In this workshop we’ll discuss:
- What content marketing is – and is not
- When to use the different types of content (text, audio, video) during various stages of the buying cycle
- How to amplify your content with social media
- Why you need to “think like a publisher”
- The role of curation in content marketing
Blog post: Why social media without content marketing makes no sense