Have you thought about using audio on your website or blog but don’t know where to start? Have you produced in-house videos that were marred by lousy sound? Is a podcast on your marketing to-do list? Then come to the Sound Matters workshop on July 10 to get your questions answered.
Some of the things we’ll cover include:
- Why good sound matters in audio, video and other multimedia presentations
- How to capture the clearest sound possible with the gear you have
- How to record, edit and produce audio clips and podcasts with both mobile and desktop devices
- Audio storytelling techniques
- How to write a script; when NOT to script
- How to read a script naturally
- How to marry audio and slides to produce video-like presentations, quickly and easily
- An overview of popular, inexpensive gear
- Much more!
UPDATE: Please note this event has been postponed.